Faire France ensemble

Quoted post

je veux etre parmis vous comme je ete deja inicier comme franc maçon. je veux avoir de l'agent

#9682 Re: Re: REJOINDRE LA Illuminati et devenir riche et célèbre.

2015-07-17 14:50

Réponses

vico

#9684 Arriviste de fou allier au diable

2015-07-17 21:02:46

#9682: je veux etre parmis vous comme je ete deja inicier comme franc maçon. je veux avoir de l'agent - Re: Re: REJOINDRE LA Illuminati et devenir riche et célèbre. 

Tu es un mécréant Laic :o assume ta déchéance que ton ames déjà dans le péché !!

Toute façon les franc ma . recrute pas les petit gens .. de maniere decisif ^^ à moins que tu promette et que làche de l'oseye ou que ta soumission soit érictible mouhaahaha!

Dissolution doctrine occulte, La Franc Maçonnerie - Petitions24.net

moi aussi je veux devenir riche

#10449 Re: Re: Re: REJOINDRE LA Illuminati et devenir riche et célèbre.

2017-03-31 22:50:04

Harry Collins

#11023 Re: Re: Re: REJOINDRE LA Illuminati et devenir riche et célèbre.

2019-10-16 02:01:34

# 9682: I want to be among you as I already know how to be a freemason. I want to have the agent - Re: Re: JOIN THE Illuminati and become rich and famous. 

HELLO Spectator, I am here to share my opinion about how I have finally joined the Illuminati Brotherhood and become RICH, famous and powerful. A testimonial on the Internet, so I contacted the agent, I was so scared that he asked me a lot of money before joining the big brotherhood, but to my surprise, I am so happy to tell the world that I am rich and that I have a lot of experience in the world. given by the Illuminati and I also have the power to do what I want ... I know that many people may be on my way and are also looking for help.Here is their official email: you can also write them on Whatsapp (+639204895910).
Be wary of crooks, and you must be above the age of 18.