Tournée En France Des One Direction Pour 2012 ou 2013

M-One
Visiteur

/ #164 Re: Une tournée en France ?

2012-07-07 10:59

#110: 1Directioner - Une tournée en France ? 

Ouai grave, c'est une très bonne idée, une grande tournée en France !!! :) Si ils peuvent pas le mieux c'est de faire. Le nord ( Paris ) et le sud ( Montpellier ) Message pour les one direction, " hello guys, i guess , you Know that un France There are a lot of French fan. Who love you and her dream Will be and is To see you on tour in france !! I think that this tour Will be an amazing tour for all of you guys Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry. Please Côme :) <3 Message pour Simon cowell Hi, i make this message To announce that thé French girl dreaming.is To see one direction in her country ! :) I give you à massive thanks you for your job, because without you, The band never be here :) thanks thanks ... If it Will be possible To prépare à tour in France me and the other fan Will be happy, Funny, with à big smile everyday like when WE listen the one direction's music, or the video diary ... Thanks thanks And WE never Forget To support you and the team !!! THANKS !!! Bye Mathilde ( M-One sur fan2 )