Refusons la tour Triangle à la Porte de Versailles

Adam
Visiteur

/ #115 Yes to 'TRIANGLE' !

2012-01-09 19:14

#111: john blatteau, mon vrai nom!! - Re:la tour triangule a la porte de versailles 

Dear sir, your opinion is very subjective and does not reflect everyone's. I guess it's your bitterness that makes you say that, you would have loved to be in Herzog & De Meuron's shoes...(assuming that you really are american/an architect, what I strongly doubt)

Once again, do not talk on behalf of everyone else, your opinion belongs to yourself & only yourself. There are loads of people eager to see this masterpiece come true. Montparnasse was & still is an eyesore, I agree, but Triangle is the perfect opposite, it's high time that a new parisian landmark of this quality came true.

We'll do our very best to make this unique & stunning pyramid of glass see the light in that dull & dreadfull area. I'm not favourable to building highrises all over the place in Paris, no way, I don't want my capital to be a little New York, but building aesthetic towers in key places is a very good thing, as long as they're original/landmarks, reasonably tall, & that they do not disfigure the vicinity. Saying that Triangle will disfigure the Parc des Expositions area (& Paris in general) makes me laugh out loud... if it was the case beleive me, I would not back it...

As a frenchman myself, I think that my wish to have at last (30 years after the last highrise construction in Paris) an aesthetic & gobsmacking landmark in Paris, is a lot more legitimate than yours not to want it.

You'd better stick to London because evidently, you're not relevant to discuss Paris's beauty/architecture.

A massive 'YES' to Triangle, let's make it happen by signing the below petition:

http://www.petitions24.net/oui_au_projet_triangle

Many thanks

Publicité payante

Nous ferons la promotion de cette pétition auprès de 3000 personnes.

Apprendre encore plus...