APPEL DE DOUALA

Konan Laurent Loukou
Visiteur

/ #1271

2011-01-27 14:59

To the people of God in South Africa

God in his divine plan for human race didn’t want nations to oppress other nations. That is why through Moise He broke the yoke of slavery and set His children free
The same God did it with Gorge Washington to liberate the Americans people from the British colonial power.
He is the one who used Gandhi to bring freedom in India .
He was at work with Dr King fighting for the Black people in America
I just hope that you’ve heard of a certain Nelson Mandela who was just an instrument in the hand of the almighty to cast out the darkness of apartheid over South Africa

He is the same God at work in Cote d’Ivoire ( Ivory Coast ) to set us free from the French Neo-colonialism system. Which is nothing else than slavery in his worst actual form.

Because this year his our Jubilee, I believe that God will not allow the oppression system to stay for ever ( Leveticus.25;8.54)

For your information Cote d’Ivoire got independence from France 07/8/1960

The West African leaders to please their western masters will be sending troupes in Cote d’Ivoire soon with the blessings of Mr Good luck Jonathan to kill innocents Ivorian because we happen to be blessed with Oil, Cocoa , and Diamond……

The way they see things, is that we are not fit to enjoy all these blessings, because we are BLACK PEOPLE.

So they are trying all they can to bring war in our country so they can still our wealth easily

That is why I’m appealing to you as brother and sister in Christ Jesus, to stand with us in prayer for God’s help. Because nowhere in the Bible it is written that we Africans should be feeding the western economies while starving

God is a God of righteousness and justice. He doesn’t want us(Africans) feed other nation’s with our natural resources while we are in poverty

That is why we (people Cote d’Ivoire ) and our President Laurent Gbagbo are saying NO to the French Neo-colonialism. For that reason the whole world is coming BOMB our nation….

Just like they did in Iraq

Is there any one out there whose heart is bleeding like mine, to help me cry to God?

Is there anyone out there who understands the meaning of FREEDOM?

Can somebody help the innocent people of Cote d’Ivoire fight injustice?

God bless you as you weep with us

God bless Cote d’Ivoire

Power to the people
Thank you for passing this message around
Laurent Loukou00225 06 29 84 09
Skype ID: lukuwiner
for more info go to: http://www.infoscotedivoire. net